Broad Vision Honest Service Great Value
The Company was established and registered in 2008, but only started trading under
its name in March 2010.
The initial intention and the targeted area of business was Civil and Structural Engineering Construction, but seeing the shortage of skills in the country, and the need for professionals in the Built Environment industry, we then decided to convert to Consulting and the Bhosibo Development Projects cc was born.
This company started trading in March 2008.
The company is passionate about making a difference in the previously disadvantaged communities especially the rural areas. The member of the company has gained experience in working with developing black communities in rural areas and the company has realized that for the development of this country we have to marry the technicality of our industry with the social issues that come with project planning and implementation. We aim to grow and develop in terms of skills and knowledge in all the aspects of Built Environment. We are emerging and are augured to learn and work with other companies who have been in this business for a long time in order to maximize our potential. The Company is currently operating in two Provinces in South Africa, with its head office in Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Our core purpose and mission is to develop a sustainable black-owned company
providing efficient and quality professional services to the broader built environment.
This will be achieved by:
– Forming partnerships with established and specialist firms in order to obtain
skills and expertise.
– Developing our staff through structured training and career advancement.
– Providing quality and cost-effective solutions to our clients thereby developing
a good reputation.
– Adhering to sound business management principles to develop and sustain
We currently have a Professional Indemnity Cover of R10 000 000.00 and will
increase if when we get more responsibility.
Bhosibo Development Projects cc has developed Quality Management Systems
and working towards the accreditation with ISO 9001
Having been in business for more than 10 YEARS we have taken these values.
E -Excellence in everything we do
N -No non-sense approach towards achieving the best
G-Greatness in all aspects
I -Inspiration to others and each other
N -Never say never at anything we are tasked with
E -Ethical behaviour in all our activities
E -Enhance diversity in our relations towards each other
R -Real commitment to best practices & solutions
The company has the expertise to provide the following services in
– Civil/Structural Engineering Services
– Electrical Engineering
– Geotechnical Engineering
– Municipal Engineering and Township Services
– Projects Management
– Construction management
– Building Services
– Urban and Rural Development
– Roads and Transportation
– Water and Sanitation
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING
Bhosibo Development Projects cc delivers a range of excellent civil & structural
design solutions to clients within the engineering sector, with services ranging from
design validation to modelling – ensuring that our client’s design is seen through
from conception to realization. To learn more about our civil & structural engineering
consulting services, read more about the services on offer.
Structural design deal with the analysis and design of structures that support or
resist loads. Structural engineers must ensure their designs satisfy given design
criteria, predicated on safety, serviceability and performance, and are also
responsible for making creative and efficient use of funds, structural elements and
materials to achieve these goals.
Structural Design Validation
Our structural design validation solutions allow the design check of our client’s
project to be assessed for structural integrity. Bhosibo Development Projects cc
handles all aspects of the evaluation to help you determine whether your design
meets the correct requirements.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
– Master Planning Reports
– Design and Specification
– Tender Documentation, includes (Bill of Quantities)
– Cost And Technical Evaluations / Reports
– Technical And Financial Audits
– Projects Management and Site Supervision
– Energy Management and Audits
GEO – TECHNICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
– Planning, execution and reporting of field investigations
– Site Preparation an Foundation design opinions
– Provide economical and Environmentally sustainable geotechnical solutions
– Field and Laboratory soil testing
– Foundation design.
MUNICIPAL ENGINEERING AND TOWNSHIP SERVICES
We offer a total engineering services which effectively integrates the following multidisciplinary elements within a single development.
– Roads and Transportation
– Storm water management planning and drainage design
– Wet services (water and sanitation)
– Dry Services (power and telecommunication)
– Water and waste water treatment and storage
– Survey services
– Structural Designs
– Architectural and Urban Design
– Quantity Surveying
– Health and Safety
– Social Facilitation
– Town Planning
– Construction and Project management
PROJECTS AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
– Client representation
– Feasibility studies and project briefings
– Selection and appointment of professional teams
– Environmental management planning
– Procedures and procurement advice
– Economic and value analysis
– Design planning and scheduling
– Budgeting and cash flow analysis
– Cost, time and quality control
– Risk analysis, assessment and mitigation
– Land use and rezoning consultation
– Site representations and inspections
– Dispute resolution and arbitration
– In-house and field project management stations
– Community consultation and facilitation
– Management and monitoring of empowerment protocols
URBAN AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
– Design and Supervision of Housing projects
– Project Management of housing programs
– Monitoring the quality of construction projects
– Contact Administration and general supervision of contract
ROADS AND TRANSPORTATION
– Design and supervision of Roads
– Structuring, planning and design of road infrastructure
– Planning and design of streets, roads, highways and parking
– Preparation of tender documentation and the evaluation of tenders
– Traffic impact assessment studies.
WATER AND SANITATION ENGINEERING SERVICES
We undertake feasibility studies to determine and appropriate water and sanitation
requirements for municipalities and private developments. Our investigations include
water accessibility, terrain challenges and the community’s needs, as well as
ongoing operation and maintenance costs.
After recommending solutions that will meet the current and future water and
sanitation needs, we provide detailed business plans that can be used to motivate
for Provincial and Municipal Infrastructure Grants.
In addition, we project manage the entire process including the required reporting
documentation, in terms of costs and milestones, in line with treasury regulations.
Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Includes:
– Pump stations
– Reticulations to stand pipes or taps
– Water treatment works
– Bulk systems
– Abstraction works
– Water Master Plans
– Waste water treatment
– Pump stations
– Dry on-plot system
– V.I.P Sanitation
– Wastewater Master Plans
– Private Residential